DMC Elite Max Swim and Bodyboarding Fins.
The DMC Elite Max fins were designed as all round swim training fins for intermediate to advanced athletes. For the swimmer or bodyboarder who insists on nothing but the best. These revolutionary fins are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action, the best chance at developing potential.
– Designed with DMC’s Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
– RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
– The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
– Silicone material for maximum comfort.
– Asymmetric design stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue.
– Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
– Used by recreational swimmers and bodyboarders through to international swimming superstars.
– Great for pool or ocean swimming
ELITE fins Care Instructions:
– Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
– Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
– Keep off hard surfaces
– Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
– ELITE MAX fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
– ELITE MAX fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.