DMC Elite Swim and Bodyboarding Fins.
The DMC Elite fins were designed as all round swim training fins for intermediate to advanced athletes. They have more recently become a favourite choice as bodyboard fins due to their small size and how comfortable they are. They have the same power as a stiff bladed fin due to the V Rail design which helps displace more water with both up and down kicks and are so soft and comfortable thanks to their silform construction compared to most standard swim fins which are made of rubber or other polymers.
– Super soft silform construction
– V rail design increases surface area and displaces more water with up and down kicks
– Drain chute, your fins will stay on during flip and tumble turns thanks to its design and any sand or grit with wash straight out in the surf
– Non slip tread
– Great as swim fins, bodyboard fins and any other aquatic sport requiring comfortable propulsion.
Ready for shipping for all online orders ⤑ Please note, if you wanted to call in to our Mona Vale store, we do not carry all styles, colours and sizes in stock there, so please phone ahead if there is a particular pair you wish to purchase in person
ELITE fins Care Instructions:
– Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
– Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
– Keep off hard surfaces
– Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
– ELITE fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
– ELITE fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.