MONA VALE STORE
Shop 3/1761 Pittwater Road,
Mona Vale NSW 2103
In the heart of Mona Vale on Sydney’s northern beaches.
Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm
Sunday 8am to 3pm
EVER DREAMT OF RUNNING YOUR OWN SURF SHOP?
Soul Surf is for sale. Click HERE for details.
It is business as un-usual for Soul Surf. In keeping with the World Health Organisation and Australian Government recommendations, we currently offer the following ways to purchase:
1. Order online and select your Australia Post or surfboard shipping option. If your order is being sent via Australia Post, we will post it the same day. All AusPost items are tracked, so you can keep an eye on your order. Phone us if you are wanting to know how long it will take to receive a surfboard.
2. Click and collect by ordering online and selecting ‘Free pickup from Mona Vale store’. You can even do a drive through to collect your order – just phone us as you pull up out the front, and we will bring your order out to your car.
3. Come in store, using our hand sanitiser to sanitise your hands on arrival and departure. Please keep to the strict 1.5m social distancing.
For Australia Post deliveries within Australia, please note that usual delivery times may be increased in some circumstances due to the current crisis, in particular for interstate, with Victoria currently being the most affected. Australia post has advised that they currently cannot use the word “guarantee” for Express Post overnight delivery, as this can sometimes now take an extra day.
For international deliveries, Australia Post is delivering to most parts of the world, however delivery times are currently increased. You will be able to track your parcel, however we cannot guarantee a delivery time frame.
For items required within Australia prior to Christmas, we recommend all orders to be placed:
- by 2pm Friday 11 December 2020 for Standard Postage
- by 2pm Friday 18 December 2020 for Express Post
For items required outside of Australia prior to Christmas, due to the changing nature of both air linehaul capacity and delivery services in destination countries this year, we recommend placing your orders for Christmas gifts early, with some lodgement deadlines for mail and parcels heading overseas to metro areas of major cities required as early as mid-November for some destinations. You can find further information and last lodgement dates for all our international destinations listed on the Australia Post website at www.auspost.com.au/christmas and we encourage you to place your orders at least 24 hours (Sydney, Australia time) before the deadline information listed on that website, to ensure we have time to package and send your item.